Software engineer inspired and driven by Nitaai Vibrations

Matus Kmit

Nitaai Vibrations Pioneer
My name is Matus Kmit. I am a software engineer living in Switzerland and currently working for an art school. I grew up in Slovakia. I came across Nitaai Vibrations first time already some years back and have been practicing it on a daily basis since approximately two years now. I am also a volunteer of Antistress Foundation and the president of its Swiss branch.

Nitaai Kumar

Nitaai Vibrations Senior Coach
Staff member
Nitaai! A very warm welcome dear Matus to our Nitaaians community here on Nitaai.com. I have known you for these two years and you always surprise me by your intelligence, steadfastness, open-mindedness, flexibility, and dependable nature; all of which I have seen growing tremendously over the past two years by your consistent practice of Nitaai Vibrations. I fall short of words, and on behalf of all of us worldwide volunteers at Antistress Foundation, I want to express my intense gratitude to you for taking the lead in Europe on the behalf of the Antistress Foundation to share Nitaai Vibrations to one and all there. I am sure many more will join us in our unceasing efforts which you have initiated in Europe single-handedly to make the world stress-free and blissful by putting a joyful smile on their face through Nitaai Vibrations.

Matus Kmit

Nitaai Vibrations Pioneer
Nitaai! A very warm welcome dear Matus to our Nitaaians community here on Nitaai.com. I have known you for these two years and you always surprise me by your intelligence, steadfastness, open-mindedness, flexibility, and dependable nature; all of which I have seen growing tremendously over the past two years by your consistent practice of Nitaai Vibrations. I fall short of words, and on behalf of all of us worldwide volunteers at Antistress Foundation, I want to express my intense gratitude to you for taking the lead in Europe on the behalf of the Antistress Foundation to share Nitaai Vibrations to one and all there. I am sure many more will join us in our unceasing efforts which you have initiated in Europe single-handedly to make the world stress-free and blissful by putting a joyful smile on their face through Nitaai Vibrations.
Thank You so much dear Nitaai Kumar! It has been my immense pleasure to be working with all of You over the past years too. Let Nitaai Vibrations keep being the unifying and driving force behind all our private as well public endeavours!

Nitaai Kumar

Nitaai Vibrations Senior Coach
Staff member

About

Antistress Foundation

โ–บ Las Vegas, USA
A 501(c)3 non-profit
Federal EIN: 82-5480768
Nitaai Vibrations Patent
Pending: US 62/680,069
โ–บ Zurich, Switzerland
Regn: CHEโ€‘140.413.975