Simple practices like mindfulness meditation are a proven way to rewire your brain. People are smart. There are so many successful and hardworking people around the world. Their careers are going places. But they are stuck with relationships all the time. Is it just that we as humans can’t understand other humans? Has evolution turned us into emotionally dumb creatures?
Possible Cause of Relationship Problems
In his book, Your Brain at Work, David Rock talks a lot about mindfulness and neuroscience. He goes on to tell us that people who experienced bad relationships in their childhood weren’t habituated to having good relationships even after they grew up. For the most part, if you had a healthy relationship with your parents, you are good to go. The way you treat relationships now is partly defined by what happened in the early years of your life.
The subconscious patterns you’ve created during your childhood influences your relationships in the later parts of your life. So, is understanding this little problem enough, or can we do something about it?
Nitaai Breathing is the way to go. And here are the 5 reasons to get started today.
1. Improved body reaction – Exhaling the Nitaai sound means you will get your share of peace of mind. Your body will react in a much positive way. When you’ve had a tough day, instead of going home and vomiting your negative accumulation on your partner, you will be able to throw away the negative energy and infuse yourself with new energy.
2. Better emotional management – The ability to collect and repair unpleasant experiences without turning them into resentment will free up your brain and eradicate stress. With Nitaai Breathing, you are not denying or compressing or repressing your tension and negative emotions, but clearing them to achieve balance.
3. Communicate better – Nitaai Breathing helps you become a better communicator and it becomes easier for you to attune yourself with other people. It makes it easier for you to accept the words you hear and to stay mentally and emotionally calm as a patient listener. And when it is your turn to speak, you talk freely and articulately.
4. Become empathetic – Being able to get and understand another person’s state of mind is essential for a healthy relationship. When you exhale the Nitaai sound, it is a lot easier for you to become empathetic. You are not trying to be a doormat or a mind reader. You remain as you are. You just learn not to neglect the emotions and thoughts of other people.
5. Enhanced intuition and insight – Saying the right thing at the right time is a communication skill we all wish to develop. Nitaai Breathing surely helps you with it. When you exhale the Nitaai sound your mind becomes cool. Thus, it gets much easier for you to observe and explore a subject from fresh perspectives.
Nitaai Breathing not only improves your communication skills, it turns you into a relationship ninja. People around you will enjoy the clarity of mind you have and will want to stay with you, work with you and be a part of your life.