Simple practices like mindful meditation and deep breathing are a proven way to rewire your brain. People are smart. There are so many successful and hardworking people around the world. Their careers are going well. But they are unable to manage their relationships. Is it that we as humans can’t understand other humans? Has evolution turned us into emotionally dumb creatures?
In his book, Your Brain at Work, David talks a lot about mindfulness and neuroscience. He goes on to tell us that people having bad relationships aren’t habituated to have good relations with their parents after they grew up. They were mis-wired from the very beginning though. For the most part, if you had a happy and intune relationship with your parents, you are good to go. The way you treat relationships now is also defined by the hard-wired programming that happened in the early years of your life. If you aren’t experiencing great relationships, that doesn’t mean your parents were evil. It means parenting is not easy. The subconscious patterns you’ve created during your childhood influences your relationships in the later parts of your life.
Does understanding this little problem enough, or can we do something about it?
Nitaai Breathing is the way to go. And here are the 5 reasons to get started today:
1. Improved body reaction – Resonating Nitaai Sound means you will get a peace of mind. Your body will react in a much positive way. When you’ve had a tough day, instead of going home and transmitting your negative accumulation on your partner, you will be able to throw away the negative energy and infuse yourself with new
2. Better emotional management – The ability to collect or repair unpleasant experiences without turning them into resentment will free your brain and eradicate stress. With Nitaai Sound, you are not denying or compressing or repressing your tension and emotional blunders, but clearing them to achieve a balanced state.
3. Communicate better – Nitaai Breathing helps you to become a more attuned communicator. With practice, it becomes easier for you to attune yourself to the conversation with other people. It is easier for you to accept the words you hear and stay mentally and emotionally stable. You are in tune with the other person and you talk freely.
4. Become Empathetic – Being able to get and understand another person’s state of mind is essential for a healthy relationship. When you resonate Nitaai Sound, it becomes easier for you to become empathetic. You are not trying to be a doormat or a mind reader. You simply become a part of you again, without losing yourself to the emotions and thoughts of other people.
5. Enhanced intuition and insight – Saying the right thing at the right time is a communication technique we often fear of losing. But it’s not a technique. When you resonate Nitaai, the automatic part becomes apparent. Your mind is cleaned and
your subconscious and conscious channels are cleansed. It is much easier for you to observe and explore a subject from new standpoints. Nitaai Breathing technique not only improves your communication skills, but also turns you into a relationship ninja. People around you will enjoy the clarity of mind you have and will want to stay with you, work with you and be a part of your life. You don’t need a technique to improve your relationships, just deliberate consistent resonance of Nitaai Breathing ensures all rounding success.